Saturday 2 May 2015

The Future

I've always seen the end of school as synonymous with the beginning of an adventure. And, as of right now, that has never been more true.

I feel my life while at school is on automatic mode, and without screwing up all future prospects, it's impossible to stop. Routine as a concept is something I hate. A nine to five job, yearly holiday and mortgage at 22, simply put, is my worst nightmare. And I'm scared. I'm scared of wasting time and I'm scared of wishing it away. I don't want to be in a different time so much as a different place.
A place free from flashcards and deadlines, and a place where I can do things that scare me into being a better person- not just things that scare me.

It's 12:37 AM I'm listening to a playlist titled "summer getaway" and hoping to find a treasure map in the back page of my revision guide- the chances of which happening are admittedly small. Essentially, I need change. Please send help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment